Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 3, 2008

September Ribbon Share

Hi ribbon lovers! I know you are ready for MORE RIBBON and I am READY to roll... and cut... and bundle. LOL This month I have a few NEW choices as well as a couple oldies but goodies. :)

NEW for this month are TWILL and SCALLOPED SATIN. These are both 5/8 inch wide. The twill is a very nice thin, soft ribbon that is super easy to use! I love the soft feel and great color choices! The scalloped satin is a nice satin ribbon with a touch of elegance. It has a nice, soft shine and cool little scallops along both edges.


If you have already placed a September Sticky Sale order, you can add a ribbon share order and pay NO additional shipping. Shipping for this ribbon share is a FLAT $5 ($6 Canada). Whether it's sticky stuff, ribbon or both... your shipping is a flat $5! Orders over $100 ship for FREE! Yes, you can combine ribbon and sticky stuff orders to qualify for FREE shipping. E-mail me if you have any questions! :) Click HERE to see the sticky offerings from September.


TWILL SOLD OUT
  • 5/8 inch wide
  • 13 colors (white, champagne, teal, ivory, black, red, pink, yellow, orange, antique gold, brown, parrot green, sage)
  • 5 yards of each color
  • 65 yards total
  • $32
  • See this ribbon use HERE (orange twill only)


Scalloped Satin SOLD OUT

  • 5/8 inch wide
  • 9 colors (ivory, black, red, olive, pink, fuchsia, antique gold, brown, parrot green)
  • 5 yards of each color
  • 45 yards total
  • $23

Fuzzy Dot SOLD OUT

  • 3/8" Fuzzy Dot ribbon
  • 10 colors (burgundy with red dots, olive with sage dots, brown with pink dots, gold with celery dots, bittersweet with orange dots, brown with gold dots, brown with ivory dots, turquoise with aqua dots, black with lavender dots, rust with ivory dots)
  • 2 yards of each color
  • 20 yards total
  • $22
  • see fuzzy dot ribbon used HERE and HERE and HERE.

Stitched Satin

  • 1" stitched wide satin ribbon
  • 13 colors ( navy, ivory, black, red, olive, pink, seafoam, burgundy, orange, light blue, electric blue, violet and lemon)
  • 3 yards of each color
  • 39 yards total
  • $22
  • See the color matches HERE.
  • See this ribbon used HERE and HERE and HERE.

Ribbon Lovers SOLD OUT

  • 1 full share of each of the 4 offered
  • 169 yards of ribbon
  • FREE sticky gift of my choice
  • FREE shipping
  • $99

Full spools

  • For ribbon lovers who just need MORE! Use it on your swaps, or just hoard it. :)
  • If you would like a full spool of any ribbon above, please contact me for price list.
  • I can ship with your share order for no additional shipping cost.
  • If you would like a full spool of any other ribbon from a past share, please contact me with description and I will send you a price.

US shipping will be a flat $5 for any amount of ribbon ordered. US buyers: insurance is optional at your cost. I will not be responsible for packages once they are shipped.

Canadian shipping will be a flat $6. international: contact me for shipping rates. International buyers: buy at your own risk. Postal wait times may be long.

Fine print: yardage is approximate. Color substitutions (or double color) may be made due to back order situations. Every effort is made to be as precise and accurate as possible.

No fee for paypal! Paypal is preferred! It's quick and easy! If you need help or would like me to send you an invoice please e-mail me at texasjodylynn@yahoo.com .

Ready to jump in? Send total amount and DETAILED note about exactly what you are ordering to my paypal address: texasjodylynn@yahoo.com If you do not know how to use paypal or are having a difficult time, e-mail me at that address and I will send you an invoice that will make it easier to send payment. :)

If you would like to pay by check or money order please contact me at texasjodylynn@yahoo.com with the details of which share(s) you would like to join. I will hold your spot and send you my mailing address.

As always, I will keep you updated throughout the process on my blog and/or e-mail. Shipping time may vary based on shipment from manufacturer, but I will move quickly once I have received the products to lessen your wait time. Thanks in advance to anyone joining! If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at the address listed above. Thank you and happy ribbon day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Just sent payment, Jody!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the colors match up pretty good with SU colors?

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover