Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 19, 2008

Ribbon Matches!







Hi everyone! I wanted to let you all know that the ribbon order has arrived and I spent the better part of 2 days cutting, packing and addressing. I will be shipping out the majority of the ribbon share and sticky sale orders on Monday. I am waiting on one more ribbon shipment and sticky shipment and hope to receive those by this Friday for shipping the following Monday. As always, I will send out individual e-mails letting you know your stuff has shipped. :) I LOVE the new ribbon. It is SO cool! I took a couple pictures for you of some of the colors. I was SO SO SO excited that some of the new ribbon matches Stampin Up's new in-colors. WOOHOO for matchy matchy! :) Some of the colors are not EXACT matches, but still look great together IMHO. :)


I do have some of the ribbon left from the ribbon share. I made a mistake and cut some ribbon I wasn't supposed to (OOPS) so I now have extra satin and also some extra fuzzy dot. You can view the original post with details HERE.


If you are interested in any of the "leftovers", please e-mail me at texasjodylynn@yahoo.com and I will confirm that I still have space available. If I get a slew of interest, I am willing to open up another group so I will start a wait list and contact you if I can fill a group. :)


Some of what I have left is a "partial share". What that means is that the ribbon wasn't *quite* long enough, but it's close. Maybe 1/2 yard or so is missing of some colors, but not others. Maybe a couple colors have more than they were supposed to, but others were a little short. With ribbon companies, 30 yards is NOT 30 yards. They mean 29-29 1/2 yards. It drives me crazy! Anyway... moving on since I am rambling now. Since some of them are "partials" I am offering a small discount to offset any ribbon shortage. Shipping will be a flat $5. You may add on anything you would like from the sticky sale HERE as well for no additional shipping.


Here is what I have available:

Fuzzy Dot: 6 partials $19 each ($3 discount)


Stitched Satin: 4 partials $19 each ($3 discount)


Stitched Satin: 5 full shares $22
Full Spools Available. Contact me with type for price. Thanks. :)


Again to see pictures and descriptions of the ribbon, click HERE.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail. :)

1 comment:

  1. I may interested in the satin stitched. Let me know what you have left if any.

    Marie
    http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover