Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 30, 2008

Prima Flower Share Time!

I have gotten TONS of requests for another Prima flower share!


I found some AWESOME flowers for this share. These are new, unique flowers to add that special touch to your cards or scrapbook pages! I cannot wait to be surrounded by the flower garden! The spots in this share are going to be very limited so please don't wait to sign up or you may be left out. This share *could* close in as little as 24 hours.


Here are the details: (Picture is ABOVE description of each share)

Let the blooming begin! :)




BUCKET OF BLOOMS

  • This is a super cute can that is 5" X 6". It is a mix of different flower sizes, shapes, and colors.
  • $16.50

ESSENTIALS 3

  • 4 boxes of prima flowers
  • Each one is a different coordinating mix of flower styles and sizes.
  • $28
  • half share available for $16


HEAVENLY

  • 6 re-usable black tins of beautiful specialty Prima flowers
  • 6 different colors
  • a variety of shapes, sizes and types in each tin
  • $36
  • half share available for $21



FANCIES

  • 5 types of Prima "Fancies"
  • These are specialty flowers in a variety of fun fabrics
  • Fabrics range from shimmery, meshy/lacy, metallic, burlap and glittery
  • $22
  • half share available for $12.50

LACE

  • 4 types of beautiful lacy Prima flowers in a black re-usable tin
  • 4 different colors
  • A variety of shades in monochromotaic color schemes
  • so unique and beautiful!
  • $20
  • half share available for $12

PRIMA LOVER

  • A full share of each of the flower types above
  • 5 different awesome Prima flower choices in their original packaging
  • $120 FREE SHIPPING (save over $30 off retail & shipping)
  • FREE GIFT! (my choice)

PRIMA LOVER JUNIOR

  • A half share of each of the flower type above (*you will get a FULL bucket of blooms)
  • 5 different awesome Prima flower choices sorted out into baggies (some Prima containers may be included)
  • $80 including shipping (save $10 off retail and shipping)

BLAST FROM THE PAST:


  • SPRITES PRIMA SHARE (have offered in the past, but there are some new colors now)
  • 12 packages of Sprites polka dot Prima flowers.
  • They have a cool dry embossed edge!
  • $52.50
  • half share available for $30

PRIMA ADDICT

  • Includes everything in the Prima lover share PLUS a full share of Sprites
  • $170 FREE SHIPPING (save $40 off retail and shipping)
  • FREE GIFT (my choice)

JUNIOR PRIMA ADDICT

  • Includes everything in the Prima lover junior share PLUS a HALF share of Sprites
  • $110 including shipping (save $10 off retail and shipping)

US shipping will be a flat $8 for any amount of Prima flowers ordered (unless otherwise noted in the Prima lovers and addicts packages descriptions). If your order exceeds $110, but you do not order the Prima lovers or addicts package, your flowers will also ship for FREE. US buyers: insurance is optional at your cost. I will not be responsible for packages once they are shipped.

Canadian shipping: please add $3 due to increased postal charges/mailing materials. international: contact me for shipping rates. International buyers: buy at your own risk. Postal wait times may be long.

Fine print: Color substitutions may be made due to back order situations. Every effort is made to be as precise and accurate as possible.

No fee for paypal! Paypal is preferred! It's quick and easy! If you need help or would like me to send you an invoice please e-mail me at texasjodylynn@yahoo.com .

Ready to jump in? Send total amount and DETAILED note about exactly what you are ordering to my paypal address: texasjodylynn@yahoo.com If you do not know how to use paypal or are having a difficult time, e-mail me at that address and I will send you an invoice that will make it easier to send payment. :)

If you would like to pay by check or money order please contact me at texasjodylynn@yahoo.com with the details of which share(s) you would like to join. I will hold your spot and send you my mailing address.

As always, I will keep you updated throughout the process on my blog and/or by e-mail. Shipping time may vary based on shipment from manufacturer, but I will move quickly once I have received the products to lessen your wait time. Thanks in advance to anyone joining! If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at the address listed above. Thank you and happy flower day! :)

3 comments:

  1. a quick question...when will these ship? My dh is a navy pilot and we are moving sometime in March. Would I have them by then? thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged!
    Check out my blog!
    http://trinastreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock! Is there still room in the lace share? Do you ship to Canada? Thanks so much, :0) Mel

    mmmccart@sfu.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover