Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 3, 2007

Elzybells


Here is my very first Elzybells card. This took me WAY longer than it needed to.


I started with Lauren Meader's sketch challenge:




I was determined to use an Elzybells stamp and the little kissing girl is SO cute. :) I used the sentiment as well.


It is colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with a stump. I masked her feet and used the small AMuse oval. Stitching is done with my handy dandy Janome sewing machine. The "ice" on the border of the main image panel was done by rubbing glue on the edges and then dipping the panel into Diamond Dust. It is a product made from finely ground glass. The snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch that I covered in Crystal Effects and then dipped in the Diamond Dust.


Stamps: Elzybells, AMuse, Stampin Up

Paper: Basic Grey Figgy Pudding, SU Cool Caribbean, SU chocolate chip, SU Shimmery White

Ink: Stazon brown, going gray, choc chip craft, choc chip

Accessories: Diamond Dust, silver brads, Janome sewing machine, Prismacolors and stumps, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Crystal Effects, ribbon, sponge, dimensionals


10 comments:

  1. OMG! Jody she is gorgeous! Love the details, texture, and stitching. WOW!!
    Thanks for playing along. Im honored :D I somehow misses that MS snowflake!! Off to Michaels I go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Jody she is gorgeous! Love the details, texture, and stitching. WOW!!
    Thanks for playing along. Im honored :D I somehow misses that MS snowflake!! Off to Michaels I go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Jody she is gorgeous! Love the details, texture, and stitching. WOW!!
    Thanks for playing along. Im honored :D I somehow misses that MS snowflake!! Off to Michaels I go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS! No idea HOW the triple post happended-sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I love the colors and all the sparkle! That image is just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Sweet Sweet! Love your choice of colours, :0) Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the paper and you rocked this layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That 'ice' around the edges is fantastic!! I love the snowflake too! Great dp too! (I guess I love the whole thing!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover