Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 9, 2012

MFT Welcomes Lisa Johnson


We've been keeping a SPECTACULAR secret for several months now and we are so excited that it is finally time to share the news.

My Favorite Things is pleased and proud to welcome Lisa Johnson to Team MFT. 

 
Lisa will be joining us as an illustrator for her own line of stamps and dies, Lisa Johnson Designs, and will also be designing alongside our Design Team.

Lisa's first stamp set and Die-namics dies will be revealed on August 1 at the start of MFT Teaser Time and will be available for purchase on August 7 at 10 PM EST.  Until then, make sure to follow her at her blog, Poppy Paperie, to be inspired by her fabulous work. 

Lisa Johnson Designs - Fresh style, clean lines, full of versatility, and exclusively at My Favorite Things.

I whipped up a card for the occasion, in signature MFT colors.  I used the awesome My Favorite Sentiments stamp set, which is available this month for only $6 ($17.95 value).  The sentiment was stamped and layered using Circle STAX Sets 1 and 2.  I tucked an Open Scallop Doily Duo behind those.  I accented with a tiny Kraft Button.  


The patterned paper I used is from Heidi Swapp.  The sentiment was stamped using Brilliance Graphite Black.




Here are the dies I used on today's card:





The card was created using this month's SFYTT.  You can find details and play along HERE, on Jen's blog.




Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon.  :) 

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Love the card you made to welcome Lisa aboard! So glad that she is joining MFT with her own line of stamps and dies! A great addition to the already incredible MFT line up!!!

    Wanted to say thanks to you on the 6th Anniversary of MFT too! Love your blog, your tips and techniques and your inspirational posts!!! Your cards bring so much joy into my daily life! I really appreciate you and the entire design team and staff at MFT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the zebra print=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! It's very exciting to see Lisa Johnson designing for MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Jody. The paper and dies are too cute! I can't wait to see what Lisa has designed. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Jody! So happy I ordered that set last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was looking so forward to looking at the MFT site, but when I clicked on it, my virus scanner told me to close it right away, that there was a malicious threat...anyone else having this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo! Striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW... this is one COOL card! I think you will have to teach me how to sew on card better... your always looks perfect!
    Jody, you are simply the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover