Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 7, 2012

Love Gives Us a Fairytale - NEW MFT Products Available NOW

Pin It


Hi all and welcome to the MFT New Product Tour.  All the NEW products we've been teasing and tempting you with over the past 7 days are available NOW!  Buy the newest stamp sets and Die-namics HERE.  

I have an idea of what can be first (second, third, and fourth) on your list...



Botanical Beauty Die-namics anyone?  :)  This flower is a must-have.  No matter how you stack it, it's gorgeous!  *swoon*.  For this card, I cut the flowers in pink card stock (Rose Red - SU), and the centers in Kraft card stock.  I stacked the smaller 2 sizes together and then added all 3 center pieces.  I just LOVE those center pieces.  I cannot get enough.  



The sentiment is from Clearly Sentimental about Romance and was stamped on the new Vertical Greetings Die-namics die.  It is a nice sized die that will fit many large sentiments.  I wanted to add a "crown" to the sentiment panel, so I snipped off three sections from the new Monarch Border to create one.








Head over to the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with using the Brand Spankin' New Releases!  Get 'em HERE.



Pin It

12 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, love the colors and those flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this sentiment..pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always Jody! LOVE the crown you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. That sentiment just makes you say, "Awwww"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! That's the number one thing on my wish list today!!! That die rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project! Thanks for the great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally gorgeous and elegant Jody. Love the beautiful colors you've used all week long!

    XO!
    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously, those flowers are BREATHTAKING! Just GORGEOUS my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! And I love how you used just a bit of the monarch border!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover