Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 18, 2011

Cozy with Cocoa and Loopy Bloom - MFT VIP

Hi all and welcome to the MFT VIP New Product Tour.  The November VIP Collection - Who's that Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa is available NOW, right HERE, and includes 3 fantastic products including a new Die-namics die that I am GAGA over!


Here is my card using all three products included in the VIP Collection.



Who's that Girl was stamped on white card stock and then again on several patterned papers (Free Bird - Authentique).  I used the patterned papers to paper-piece her scarf, gloves, and sweater.  I cut out the circular frame and then matted it on the Dizzy Doily Duo Die-namics.



I used the AMAZING Loopy Bloom to create this gorgeous flower.  The sentiment is from the exclusive Cozy with Cocoa Sentiments, which you receive FREE with the purchase of the November VIP Collection.



Here is a peek inside the card, using more of the patterned papers. 



This is everything you receive with the Who's that Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa VIP Collection.



I am just in LOVE with the Loopy Bloom Die-namics die. 




Are you a visual learner?  Want to watch my video on how to assemble the Loopy Bloom Die-namics die-cut?  Watch it on You Tube HERE.




Here, I show you the quick and easy steps to create a lush, gorgeous Loopy Bloom using MFT's My Favorite Felt.


1.) Die-cut the Loopy Bloom using My Favorite Felt.



2.) Put strong adhesive down one one side of the die-cut as shown.  I prefer red line tape.  You could also use liquid glue, or even stitch the sides together.



3.) Fold the die-cut in half like this:



4.) Add a little more adhesive on one end.  This will help you adhere the end of the flower as you are rolling it.  



5.) Starting at the end without adhesive on it, roll up the Loopy Bloom flower.  Adhere the end so it stays rolled.  You can use red line tape like I did, liquid glue, or even hot glue.



6.) Fluff your Loopy Bloom as desired and now it is ready to be added to your stamped creation.



Like this.  I adhered it to my card with hot glue using the Surebonder hot glue gun that was a gift from my friend, Arlene.  :) 



Here is one more look at the VIP Collection.  Remember, there are a limited number available and last month it sold out in about 12 hours, so shop early.  :)



Ready to see what the rest of the MFT Design Team came up with using the VIP Collection?  Click on over to the MFT Blog NOW.



23 comments:

  1. jamm pack full of wonderfulness! loove it, Jody and your video and pic. tutorial are GREAT! always so insightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cozy card!! Will the Loopy Bloom be available separately? I am not sure I can live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey!!! I am in LOVE with that die too, OMG, it cuts and folds like butter!!! And looks amazing hey! Thanks for the video, I did watch it to make sure I did it right!! LOVE your card too hon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Jody!! The colors are great and your loopy flower is so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just love this Jody!gorgeous colors! i cannot wait for mine to arrive- that loopy bloom is the bomb! thanks for another fantastic video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody, your cards are always so perfectly BEAUTIFUL!!! And this one is no exception! Your tutorial is awesome. I just love this new flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant card!! Thanks for tutorial! Love all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card and your tutorial is excellent! Thank you for sharing both.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous creation as always and loved seeing all your wonderful ideas on the video

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing the awesome video with all the Loopy Bloom tips and trics Jody, love the look of the canvas flower too!

    Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Incredible card as always Jody!! And I love the video. I saw it on Facebook yesterday. Your felt Loopy Bloom is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! Love the colours! Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THank you soooo much for your video on the loopy bloom. One question, how do you mount it to the the card?
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWSA!!! This is MAGNIFICENT Jody!!! LOVE these papers and your absolutely FLAWLESS paper piecing! LOVE your bloom tutorial too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I. ADORE. THIS. SET!!!! And your card! Saw your handy dandy tut on FB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love your card and the loopy bloom. Thanks for sharing your wonderful tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh you sold me on this set and die at 5 am this morning....haha...had to go order it right away!

    LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SO pretty, Jody! I love your white bloom! And GREAT video!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovelovelove this! That cocoa looks good enough to drink and your tutorial and video are AWESOME! You ROCK, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE that new flower die and especially in felt. Looks like another thing I will have to buy. :)
    Such a sweet card. Love the papers too.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, that is a neat die. Would you mind sharing what glue gun model you have and what you like and possibly might not like so much about it? I am in the market for one. Thanks and always enjoy your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh No! Yet another die I have to have. You're killing me. ;-) Love your card - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  23. very cute, love the loopy blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover