Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 9, 2010

You Warm My Heart

Hi all and thanks for stopping by today.  The MFT Design Team has banded together to bring you MFT's Greatest Hits... and today is all about Pure Innocence.  It was hard to choose just one of these cuties, but I settled on Pure Innocence Snow Day.

Celebrate the Pure Innocence line with us this week with a special shipping promotion:

From November 9 - November 11, all orders over $30 get free budget shipping using code BUDGETFREE. The code will reduce your order by the cost of budget shipping, which is $3.45. International customers may also use the code for a discount based on the US budget shipping cost, making international budget shipping only $2!

Please note that to qualify for budget shipping, your order must contain ONLY stamps and/or Die-namics dies. If your order contains any other products, you may use the code, but must choose the appropriate shipping method, which will leave you with a small shipping charge of $1.50 (for US customers).


I used my Fine and Dandy My Mind's Eye 6 X 6 paper pad.  The Pure Innocence Snow Day image was colored Copic markers.  I used a dab of Sparkly Fluff on her little hat poms. 

 
I am sure you'll want to see the rest of the team's creations, so be sure to head over to Kim's blog at 11 AM EST for the complete list of participating designers. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon!  HUGS!

19 comments:

  1. LOL! She's CUTE... still waiting on MY MME papers, and that is NOT Fine and Dandy... I want them NOW!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, Jody! love the colors in that paper. she's a cutie for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! Can't wait for those new papers to arrive at my house! LOVE what you are doing with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is FABULOUS Jody!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got these papers and haven't gotten to cut into them! I'm *so* glad MME went 6x6. It didn't stop me from getting the beautiful new 12x12 though!! Here's what I want to know. How. On. Earth. Do you sew so straight. I just can't do it! My paper wobbles all over the place that I have to do crazy stitching so it looks like I did it on purpose. CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! (brads in corners) lym.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Love the colors. I just got my Fine and Dandy paper pads in the mail yesterday. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so stinkin' cute Jody!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack! she's adorable!!!!! LOVE the orange hat and scarf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how warm and cozy! Lovely colours.
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So totally adorable, Jody!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful---loving this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that teal & orange combo! Where are you getting those MME 6 x 6 pads? I need some!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover