Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 17, 2010

Super Kid

Hi all and thanks for stopping by.  I have had this card made for over a week and didn't have time to blog it.  I have been short on time lately.  It's one part bad time management and one part exceedingly long to-do list.  Either way, I need to get it together... so I carved out some time to post this card tonight.  :)

This is a SUPER simple card using Pure Innocence Super Boy.  I saw a card on SCS that just had the image stamped, without being colored, and a sentiment stamped over it.  I was inspired by it and created this:


The star element was created using black felt and the star border from MFT.  Some simple stitching and brads made this about a 20 minute card. 

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. SO fun Jody! LOVE the felt star border!!! Hope you get to have some "you" time soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Those felt stars are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is way cool. so gonna try that. looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those brads and the stars! Fabulous! I've noticed many cards lately with uncoloured images but haven't attempted one. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover