Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

May 17, 2010

Thank you for making me smile!


Hi all and Happy Monday.  I thought this card was fitting for today's post.  I have so many reasons to smile today!  Your comments about Puffle were both heart-warming and entertaining.  Thank you for sharing your stories and pictures of your puppies via e-mail.  That was fun!

I spent the better part of last weekend stamping.  I mean MARATHON style stamping.  I only came out for food, drinks and the occasional stroll around the house.  LOL


Don't miss the details:
  • Machine stitched around the sentiment panel to add interest.  At the lower, right-hand corner, I turned my paper, stitched up in a "beveled" direction, and then started the next stitched frame. 
  • Prima flower rose to cover up the stitching and add some pizazz!
  • Maya Road mini pom pom ribbon... SO cute!
  • Vanilla brads in the corners to lighten in up a bit.
  • Sentiment stamped, then clear embossed to make it "pop" off the patterned paper.
Ink: PTI black
Paper: MME So Sophie, Smokey Black, Aqua Mist
Accessories: Janome sew mini, Prima rose, Maya Road ribbon, vanilla brads, red line tape, red line dimensionals, clear embossing powder

Here is one more quick card I made using Jolinne - Best Friends Always and the new Cloud Trio Die-namics.


Stamps: Jolinne - Best Friends Always
Ink: Memento black
Paper: Paper Girl by The Girls' Paperie, white, smokey black
Accessories: SU rose brads, Die-namics Cloud Trio, Janome sew mini, Copics, Prismacolor pencils, may arts ribbon

Have a wonderful day and I'll be back tomorrow with TWO posts!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Love them both!! The stitching on the first is fab - so trying that! Love the colours and the clouds on the second! Can't wait for your two posts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU make ME smile... constantly!!!!

    YAY FOR MARATHON!!!!! I have a sunburn from Marathon Fastpitch, headed to yet ANOTHER Game, this time Hailey got pulled up to Varsity in time for Districts and MAYBE, just MAYBE she will play today!!! Got my camera JUST IN CASE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! I really love the first one, wonderful stitching and paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover