Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 17, 2010

Here's to you!

Today, I have a card with another Green Bean Baby by Bella. This is Coco has a Cuppycake. I just can't get enough of these cute little girls. They're adorable! Must... collect... them... all...


I was inspired by Joanne to make the little sentiment flag thingies.

Stamps: Coco has a Cuppycake Green Bean Baby (Bella), Bella sentiment
Ink: Memento black
Paper: Basic Grey Nook & Pantry, white, blush
Accessories: blush brads, may arts ribbon, Copic markers, Janome sew mini, red line tape, red line dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. Totally sweet, Jody! Thanks for the link too! I was trying to find these girls on the site but had a hard time. Think I need 'em too...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable, i love the colours and the way you have done the sentiment
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the colour combo and the piercing and sentiment are just right! I think I need to troubleshoot my sew mini - my stitches don't look as nice as yours always do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I really must try that sentiment technique - so effective!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover