Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 17, 2010

Who's That Girl? Hop

Hi all and welcome to the MFT Who's That Gir? Hop. If you just happened upon the hop, be sure to head on over to Kim's blog to start at the beginning. :)

Today, we are featuring a couple different things:


This card uses the brand new Who's That Girl stamp set, Who's That Birthday Girl?. I used the cake she is holding and added a couple tiers to use as the main image for my card.

Here is a peek inside:



MFT VIP contents:



Who’s That VIP Birthday Girl? $32.75


Who’s That Birthday Girl

FREE Invitation Only MINI set ($9 value)

Birthday Button Mix

Birthday Baby Braddies Mix

Birthday Ribbons

Sparkly Fluff in Cotton Candy (pink)

********************************************************

This project uses the brand new What's Crackin'? stamp set and the new basket template.


The basket template is easy to use. Just print it out, cut, score and assemble. I printed out the template on copy paper and then used temporary adhesive to adhere it to my card stock to avoid having any printed lines on my card stock, but it works either way. :) There is even a template for the weaving on the sides of the basket. Simply trim and adhere.



I made a coordinating card to go with my basket using the What's Crackin'? stamp set. To tie it in with the basket, I incorporated the same distressed edges, colors and twine.

Here is a peek inside:



Ready to hop along to your next stop? You are in luck! Michele (my super-sweet and mega-talented friend) is next and I am SURE she has something amazing in store for you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Birthday Girl Card
Stamps: Who's That Birthday Girl?
Ink: Memento black
Paper: white, My Mind's Eye, black
Accessories: Martha Stewart punch around the punch set, oval punch, Copic markers, corner rounder, paper piercer, red line dimensionals

Hoppy Easter Set
Stamps: What's Crackin'?
Ink: Memento brown, PTI distressing ink
Paper: White, brown, SU patterned paper
Accessories: Copic markers, Sparkly fluff, diamond glaze, paper piercer, copper brads, copper eyelet, twine, may arts ruffled ribbon, circle punch, Janome sew mini, red line tape, scalloped circle punch, Basket template

36 comments:

  1. I ADOORE all your work Jody!! FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Jody! That basket is right up my alley! I love it, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, so very very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TOTALLY have that punch Jody and TOTALLY cant use it. LMAO they talk about MEASURING to punch??? WTH??? You KNOW about me and a ruler, kinda like my paper piercer! 8) OK, so can you break it down to the easily confused level how to do the corners and matchy matchy it up???

    These projects are AWESOME and now I have to check out my SU DP for that easter basket paper... I think that is the one I have 3 packs of! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love the colours on your Birthday card madly & that sweet lacy scallop is breathtaking! And you ROCKed that basket. The colours, the distressing, the dots & tag. And your card. TOO cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are awesome!!! I love the Easter card especially! - Kim c.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cards and Awesome basket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Creations Jody! I am loving the cute Easter card and basket! Oh how I love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such talent Jody! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute! i like youe works!!

    hugs Sasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all super-duper cute, Jody!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic, Jody! Love your little basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always loved those papers and they are perfection here! such a wow! LOVE the layout on the bunny card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm lovin' all the blue, Jody! Fabulous projects!! That basket ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jody, your projects are awesome!!!! I LOVE the basket and card that matches! Gorgeous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards and basket are adorable! Too cute! Like how there's a faint floral look to the bunny and bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! That birthday card is soooo elegant!!! LOVE the basket set...absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your creations are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job, I love your basket. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The inside of the chickie card is just as cute as the front!!! I also love how you used the cake--it'd be a great birthday boy card too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful projects Jody! That basket is gorgeous...and I love your crackin card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome job on the basket Jodi! That paper pieced bunny is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE your project! Love the colors you used and the basket is wonderful. I want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your basket & bunny are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How awesome Jody!! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute Easter card, in one of my fav DP's!!!

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome projects, Jody! Love your basket and coordinating card. That paper pieced bunny sure is handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  28. these are super cool projects- love your birthday card and your basket & card are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW these are all amazing and such exqusite finishing
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. yummy cards and your basket is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. wonderful creations jody
    havce a great weekend
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
 
Pin It button on image hover