Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 19, 2009

Ribbon For Sale!

Hi ribbon lovers!!! I know it's been quite a while since I have done any ribbon shares or sales, but after hearing from SO many of you (and of course yearning for NEW ribbon), I FINALLY am ready to jump back in to ribbon! :)

This is all May Arts ribbon! The selection changes, so check back often and see what I have for grabs. :)

Crocheted Trim

  • 1 1/2" Crocheted Trim
  • 6 colors (white, cream, chocolate, baby pink, black and parrot green)
  • 3 yards of each color
  • 18 yards total
  • $22
This ribbon is out of stock currently. Please e-mail me at texasjodylynn@yahoo.com to be placed on the waiting list.


5/8" Faux Suede Ruffled

  • 5/8" Faux Suede Ruffled Ribbon by May Arts

  • 6 colors (red, pink, black, white, celery green, brown) *picture shows red

  • 2 yards of each color

  • 12 yards total

  • $15.25
  • This ribbon is out of stock currently. Please e-mail me at texasjodylynn@yahoo.com to be placed on the waiting list.
You can combine orders for ribbon, sticky stuff and even die-cuts. Shipping for purchases under $100 is a flat $5 and orders over $100 ship FREE! Canada is a flat $6, but orders over $100 also ship FREE! Other international, please contact me for shipping quote.

Simply add things to your cart as you go and when you are ready, make your payment using the secure checkout. If you need any help, or would like me to send you an invoice instead, please e-mail me at texasjodylynn@yahoo.com .
For ribbon that I do not have in stock, shipping is generally 1-2 weeks from payment (depending on shipping time from manufacturer). If I have it in stock, your order will ship in 1-3 days.
Fine print: yardage is approximate. Color substitutions (or double color) may be made due to back order situations. Every effort is made to be as precise and accurate as possible. US buyers: insurance is optional at your cost. International buyers: buy at your own risk. Postal wait times may be long.
Any questions? Feel free to e-mail me at texasjodylynn@yahoo.com !

4 comments:

  1. I totally feel like I scored! I was googling for the crochet ribbon this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (sigh) ... here you go again! Calculating my order ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you hear that Jody? That waw me squealing with delight at the polka dot ribbon that just arrived!!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still selling ribbon?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover