Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 20, 2008

You're On My Mind



Thank you all so much for the sweet comments on my A Muse calendar projects. :) You gave me warm fuzzies. :) I hope you have any AWESOME weekend. :)
I am still taking orders for this month's STICKY SALE. I will continue to take orders through the 25th of September and then will need to cut it off until mid October. :) I have stitched satin ribbon left in limited quantities. All other ribbon is currently sold out. Watch for some new ribbon and a new sticky product in mid October. :)


Stamps: Stampendous Agapanthus, SU sentiment, CHF hounds tooth, Friend By Definition SU


Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Craft, Creamy Caramel


Paper: PTI choc, kraft, white


Accessories: SU ribbon, May Arts WIDE satin ribbon, copper brads, Janome sewing machine, key tag punch, air art tool, red line dimensional boosters

14 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Jody!! Love it in these warm colours...so pretty!

    Your calendars were awesome and it was because of your post that I had to get them too...such a wonderful cause.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Jody!! I love the layout and the colors!! I got my calendars downladed, now to figure out what to do with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you chose! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I very much enjoyed seeing your calendars this past week. I almost bought a download but refrained since I have ordered way too much of card stuff. BTW, nice mug shot of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Jody! Love the color and flowers...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you do with this stamp! So beautiful and flowing. BTW: Your calendar is fabulous too. I take it you're a flower gardener like I am?

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty stamping, like the image on an angle like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to let you know that I tagged you today on my blog. Thank you for all your wonderful ideas!

    http://stampinwizard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. just gorgeous! love the colors and those flowers are beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work as usual Jody! By the way ... your Wildflower Calendar is absolutely gorgeous. I am actually in the process of making one of my own, thanks to you for your inspiration! Also, I tagged you, but noticed that someone else did as well .. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card Jody, the colors are so pretty! And if you still have the stitched satin ribbon, I'd like to buy a share. Could I just get it from you at the SCS event in Austin? Or would it be a pain for you to have to carry it here (understand if it is!!!). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the color combination you used and the layout came together beautifully!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover