Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 5, 2008

Candy Bag


I was at Michael's on Saturday and found some adorable pre-fab goody bags in the gift wrap section. I paid $5.99 for the set of 6 so I could rip them apart and have the pattern. LOL


This was very simple to make. I just ripped it apart, then traced it on card stock, cut out, scored and decorated. It is pretty small, so there isn't much decorating on it. I stamped the spider web in versamark and embossed with some homemade black sparkly embossing powder (equal parts black glitter and black EP). The sentiment is stamped and distressed. I added a simple embellishment and some faux stitching. It is finished off with some fun spider web ribbon I have had since LAST Halloween. LOL


This is a NEW set coming out from MFT On Wed night. See my previous posts this week for more details on the release party. :)


Have a WONDEFUL day! Go stamp something you can stick a treat in! :) I dare you. :)


Stamps: Totally Witchin'

Ink: Memento black, Versamark

Paper: only orange, PTI white

Accessories: spider web ribbon, doodlebug sparkly orange brad, heidi swapp ghost shape star, paper piercer, black EP, black marker, black dimensional boosters

14 comments:

  1. You are totally funny, making a purchase for the pattern! HA! That is something I would do, too! REALLY cute bag, Jody! AH, fall is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are WAY CUTE!! So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute! Thanks for sharing, I'm on my way to micheals now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this... I need to go stalk Michaels now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bag! it's cool looking.

    I too do this. I love ripping apart things to use for patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JO-DEE!!!! HellOOOOO!! I LOVE what you've been doing with these MFT images!! You are PERFECT for their team!!! So happy to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. You are good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!!! Here we go -- more enabling; Off to Michaels.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fact you bought 6 bags to have one template! I would too! You can always use them up! Your bag is so spooky, love it! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMIGOSH! This is sooooo cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo cute! love the glittery spider web and the ribbon to match!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, that is just too funny! Sounds like something I'd do too! It is just darling. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover