Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 1, 2008

Prima Share Update

Hi all! Thank you to all who joined the Prima share. The flowers were ordered on Thursday. I am crossing my fingers for a speedy delivery to me. :)

I am *almost* out of spots. If you would like to fill one of the remaining spots, please e-mail prior to sending payment so I can confirm availability. The Prima Addict and Lover shares are no longer available.

Available spots:

(updated 9:00 p.m. mountain time zone 2/7)

YAY! I was able to order more flowers to be shipped with the original order! :)

I now have some spots open. :) I will update these numbers until the stock is depleted.

Essentials: 4
Heavenly: 2 1/2
Fancies: 5
Lace: SOLD OUT
Bucket: 5
Sprites: SOLD OUT

You can see the original post here for pictures and descriptions.

I am hoping to actually be able to STAMP this weekend. Work has gotten in the way! LOL My "part time" job turned into 30 hours this week. Add to that, children and a husband and that equals NO time for me. Wahhhhh! LOL

I am looking for a restful weekend and some ME time.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover