Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 24, 2007

Like Coffee?

This is totally NOT stamping related, but I thought I would share it with you anyway. :)

Over a month ago my local friend sent me a link to a survey for Senseo coffee makers. I took the survey and several days later received an offer to get the $70 Senseo coffee maker for free, BUT I had to pay $15 shipping. Since she told me it was legit, I paypaled the money and sure enough about a week later I had my free $70 coffee maker. :) YAY for almost free stuff. LOL

So, today I got an e-mail that said I could pass on the offer to my friends and family. That is YOU! :) I can say this is legit, so go for it. :) If you want the chance to qualify for the free coffee maker, click on the link, answer the survey and hopefully you can get your $70 coffee maker for $15 in shipping. :) FYI, I don't benefit in any way. I am just passing along the great deal! :)

Here is the info copy/pasted from Senseo:

Hello,Thank you for participating in the Share Senseo® promotion! We hope you have been enjoying your new Senseo® Coffee Machine.Your friends and family may be interested in receiving a Senseo® Coffee Pod System of their own. Simply forward them this email or send them the following link so they can have a chance to participate too! http://www.sharesenseo.com/index.jsp?q=e-v32 Selected participants will receive the following $70 retail value for FREE*:
Senseo® Single Serve Coffee Pod System
Bag of Senseo® gourmet coffee pods
Senseo® Coffee Pod Canister for easy pod storage and long-lasting freshness
5 $20-off Senseo® coffee machine cards to share with friends and family
Thanks for your interest. The Share Senseo® Team
*Participants must pay shipping and handling fee of $15

12 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for sharing that awesome offer! Is the coffee any good???

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - how cool. Normally I don't "buy" into these kinds of things but this one is worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't drink coffee. LOL I have heard that it is good though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn it. I applied and received an email that I was eligible for getting the Senseo however it is valid for USA addresses only. No shipping to Canada. Oh well, it was worth a try. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I love coffee and have really wanted to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's why you got it Jody, they want you to start drinking coffee... LOL..Thanks for sharing, I submitted my survey and now I wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link. I, too, am eligible and am awaiting the arrival of my Senseo. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just filled out the info Ill let you know! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is true. After reading your post I tried it and low and behold there was a coffee maker on my porch yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to post that after I seen this I signed up for it. This past Tuesday we got the machine. My husband has been making coffee every night before work. He loves it. Thank you for sharing the link

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover