Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 19, 2007

I KNOW WHY...


I have made a connection to why I am loving Rubber ROMANCE right now. My anniversary is in 2 days. LOL Maybe that's why I am feeling the love? LOL


Okay, I thought I was done, but I decided to make another Rubber Romance card last night since the stamps were still sitting on my table. This time I pulled out my new tres Chic background stamp by Stampin Up and an AMuse sentiment. I used the scalloped punch behind the main panel and then added the sentiment to the front of the main panel. I got the idea for that part from Karen's card: http://gamblemom.blogspot.com/2007/07/beates-sketch-challenge-10.html .
I am going to *try* to put away reading girl now although I must admit I love this stamp. It will be semi-easy to do though because I just got my order from eclectic Paperie http://www.eclecticpaperie.com/rubberromance.html today and guess what was in there? LMBO! Yep... a few more Rubber Romance girls as well as a few other goodies. :) LOL I guess maybe I should put them ALL away and dig into my new SU stuff. Hmmmm, what to stamp tonight? Maybe I'll get something done and can post tomorrow.
Have a wonderful evening!

7 comments:

  1. This is so so cute!Love the ribbons and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for taggin' me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors on this, Jody, and I love that scalloped circle tucked under the main image, too -- nice trick! Yes, please put these girls away before I have to order some, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jody, how can you knock my socks off again when I'm not wearing any?! LOL! I loooooove what you're doing with them. So cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jody!
    Love the card! Just too cute! My 17th wedding anniversary is also on Saturday. Not sure what hubby has planned for the day but i'm hoping for a day at the beach! :)
    Happy Anniversary to you & your DH as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The more cards I see using these stamps, the more I am convinced that I need them. Love what you did with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, really falling in love with these stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover