Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 3, 2007

APRIL NEW May Arts Share!








WOOHOO! The new ribbon share is HERE! I have FIVE wonderful new ribbon shares to choose from. :) They are all MAY ARTS ribbon! High quality, beautiful, drool worthy ribbon! Here are the details:


DOUBLE STITCHED GROSGRAIN SHARE:


  • 1/2 inch double stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • 10 great colors
  • 3 yards of each color
  • 3o yards total
  • $15 plus shipping

POLKA DOT ORGANDY RIBBON SHARE:


  • 3/8 inch polka dot organdy
  • 10 great colors!
  • 5 yards of each color
  • 50 yards total
  • $19 plus shipping

SOLID SQUARE STITCH RIBBON SHARE:


  • 1/8 inch skinny square stitch ribbon
  • 10 great colors!
  • 10 yards of each color
  • 100 yards total
  • $22 plus shipping

GINGHAM RIBBON SHARE:


  • 3/8 inch gingham ribbon
  • 10 great colors!
  • 5 yards of each color
  • 50 yards total
  • $25 plus shipping

DOUBLE RIC RAC RIBBON SHARE:


  • 1/8 inch AND 1/4 inch ric rac ribbon
  • 10 great colors for each width!
  • 3 yards of each size and color
  • 60 yards total (30 yards 1/8 inch and 30 yards 1/4 inch)
  • $19 plus shipping

ALL 5 RIBBON SHARE:


  • a full spot in each of the 5 shares
  • $100
  • FREE shipping!

Shipping will be a flat $5! If you order 1 single share or more (except the All 5 package, for that you get FREE shipping), shipping is still $5. Canada ships with no additional shipping costs. Other international: contact me for shipping rates.

No fee for paypal!

Ready to jump in? PLEASE make sure you add all share fees correctly. Send total amount and DETAILED note about exactly what you are ordering to my paypal address: texasjodylynn@yahoo.com If you do not know how to use paypal or are having a difficult time, e-mail me at that address and I will send you an invoice that will make it easier to send payment. :)

If you would like to pay by check or money order please contact me at texasjodylynn@yahoo.com with the details of which share(s) you would like to join. I will hold your spot for the share and send you my mailing address.

Sign ups will be open for at least 2 weeks. I will order ribbon as necessary throughout the month to lessen wait time. :)


As always, I will keep you updated throughout the process on my blog. Shipping time may vary based on shipment from manufacturer, but I will move quickly once I have received the products to lessen your wait time. Thanks in advance to anyone joining! If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at the address listed above. Thank you and happy ribbon day! :)

10 comments:

  1. my poor wallet.. thanks for the fab ribbons! I'll be ordering next week, I did just get my other may arts share which I must say are gorgeous!

    -Ginna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killin' me! I love Jody and her ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop posting pictures! I can't afford anymore ribbon! I feel the polka dot organdy calling my name...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sent you an order for your April Ribbon Share
    thanks Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put my order in and made the paypal payment today. Can't wait to get the ribbon - Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a little late to the party, but just found out about these gorgeous ribbon shares! I placed my order via PayPal. Hope you had a great time on your trip...

    Catherine
    (SCS Kiko)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I paypaled today for my Ribbon. Can't wait to start making cards with it. Looks like it will be tons of fun.. Looking forward to more shares with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover