Admin Control Panel

New Post Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 18, 2006

Mass production...


I am not a big fan of mass producing cards or other stamped goodies, but sometimes it is necessary. :) I am attempting to get ready for Christmas and I wanted to have "ready to give" gifts ready. I reproduced an earlier project I made. I changed a few small things, but in effect it is the same project. I am a bit annoyed that I am OUT of my satiny chocolate polka dot ribbon. It REALLY is a travesty. How in the world can I be OUT? Those of you who know me understand. I don't have "just one" of anything. I am a stocker-upper. LOL It's not even on sale this week, so I guess I will have to wait. *sigh* I subbed the dark brown gingham for the polka dot ribbon on half of them. Each of these hot cocoa packets uses almost 2 full yards of American Crafts ribbon. YIKES! :)
Until we meet again, gorgeous satiny polka dot ribbon...

7 comments:

  1. How cute and appropriate for anyone! Think of all the other drink mix things you could sub into here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody these are adorable as always. I am *shocked* you ran out of your favorite ribbon. Totally can't believe it!!!! It will go on sale again just wait a couple weeks!Take deep breaths and find a new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are adorable and well worth the work. We'd better start praying there is not a shortage of chocolate polka dot ribbon on sale otherwise you will be having palpitations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I also cannot believe you ran out of the ribbon! Are you doing ok??? ;) Do we need to send out search parties? They look fabulous either way, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jody - i love these! I loved them when I first saw them a week or so ago. I tried my hand at them, changing them up a bit of course b/c I had to make so many! I posted one on my blog (of course giving kudos to you for the grand idea!) thanks girl for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you really must love these people to use that much ribbon. :)

    I am almost ashamed that you are out of chocolate polka dot ribbon. What are you thinking?
    LOL

    Maybe Santa will bring you some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate you reading my blog.

 
Pin It button on image hover